- A residential establishment where people seek improved health by a regimen of dieting, exercise, and treatment.More example sentences
- In the second half of the film, Carol seeks treatment at a Californian health farm which is horribly cultish and manipulative.
- One night, weary of the ‘balanced diet’ of the health farm, we slipped out to Frank's favourite Thai restaurant in nearby Berkhamsted.
- Visitors to the health farm can avail of treatments such as an aromatherapy and Swedish massage, a detox body wrap, a seaweed wrap, aqua detox, an ozone bath, a facial or a pedicure.
More definitions of health farmDefinition of health farm in:
- The US English dictionary