- (Especially of food) promoting good health and physical well-being: the health-giving properties of porridge tea contains a range of health-giving nutrientsMore example sentences
- The produce, including such delicacies as the the health-giving Quinoa grain, are sourced locally and are mainly organic.
- All diets work better when they are structured; and the use of lifestyle strategies and health-giving dietary supplements can help to structure them.
- He has drawn up a strict SATs timetable, with scheduled breaks and a health-giving snack every forty minutes for optimum brain performance.
More definitions of health-givingDefinition of health-giving in:
- The US English dictionary