- Excessively anxious about one’s health: a health-obsessed perfectionistMore example sentences
- The event sponsors, who clearly buy in to today's health-obsessed ideology, forbid participants from doing drugs, drinking alcohol or smoking.
- They wouldn't dare make such an assertion in today's puritanical, health-obsessed Ireland, where it would most likely provoke moral outrage and an advertising ban.
- The centuries-old Hindu theory of happy life and preventative medicine was suppressed under British colonisation but, in the 50 years since India asserted its independence, has enjoyed a huge resurgence and - ironically - much interest from the health-obsessed West.
More definitions of health-obsessedDefinition of health-obsessed in:
- The US English dictionary