- A device for transferring heat from one medium to another.More example sentences
- Get everywhere well insulated and put heat-exchangers on the ventilation system so it's an energy-efficient system.
- In the winter, the air behind the outer glass facade warms and rises to the air box, which functions as a heat-exchanger, returning hot air to the apartments.
- These blood vessels act as a countercurrent heat-exchanger.
More definitions of heat exchangerDefinition of heat exchanger in:
- The US English dictionary