- (Of a person) having a large, broad, and strong body: he was tall and heavily builtMore example sentences
- Some male passengers confessed to being nervous about offering a seat to a woman in case she was heavily built rather than pregnant.
- The head waiter, a heavily built, bespectacled man in his forties, wore a barely ironed shirt entirely untucked from his trousers.
- He was a heavily built man, big boned, not fat, with raven black hair.
More definitions of heavily builtDefinition of heavily built in:
- The US English dictionary