- Slow and laborious in movement: the All Blacks make the Lions' pack look heavy-footedMore example sentences
- No less relevant is that it is much more difficult, when he is picked in the midfield, for opponents to play on the fact that he can be a little slow and heavy-footed on the turn.
- Actually he is not so much slow as a little heavy-footed.
- He can be made to look a bit heavy-footed in defence, at times even slow.
More definitions of heavy-footedDefinition of heavy-footed in:
- The US English dictionary