- (Of a person) broad and strongly built: a heavyset, bull-necked man wearing a T-shirt that revealed his powerful musculatureMore example sentences
- As Jake ducked under the crime scene tape a tall, heavyset man with grey hair accosted him.
- Who is the heavyset man with the receding hairline and the broad face?
- Walking along the beach, he saw a tall, heavyset man throwing something into the water, and altered his course to investigate further.
More definitions of heavysetDefinition of heavyset in:
- The US English dictionary