- Weekly (used especially of organizations which meet weekly): Oxford University’s Hebdomadal CouncilMore example sentences
- Incidentally, when looking to see whether I really meant gerund, I encountered ‘hebdomadal’ - occurring every seven days.
- Though I doubt we have sufficient data to produce statistically significant results by this method, other epigraphic evidence also points to the spread of the hebdomadal week in the first century.
- The hebdomadal letter does not always represent the same weekday every year.
early 17th century (in the sense 'lasting seven days'): from late Latin hebdomadalis, from Greek hebdomas, hebdomad- 'the number seven, seven days', from hepta 'seven'.
More definitions of hebdomadalDefinition of hebdomadal in:
- The US English dictionary