- An electric tool with a blade like a chainsaw, used for cutting back bushes, shrubs, and hedges.More example sentences
- The court heard Dickenson's arm had been injured when his neighbour tried to grab a hedge-trimmer from him as he was attempting to chop the shrubs even further.
- I'm considering taking the cordless hedge-trimmers out and doing some weed trimming.
- If you shout at them their big sweaty dad will return from the beach and batter you with your broken hedge-trimmer.
More definitions of hedge trimmerDefinition of hedge trimmer in:
- The US English dictionary