- A telephone service providing help with problems: there are a number of helplines and organizations which can offer advice a family helpline and counselling serviceMore example sentences
- The call centre will handle ‘inward services’, manning the service centre and helplines.
- There is little existing evidence on the effect of publicly available telephone helplines on the nature and volume of demand for health services.
- The council is also setting up a telephone helpline for people who want to know more about the system.
More definitions of helplineDefinition of helpline in:
- The US English dictionary