- Having the shape of half a cylinder (divided lengthways).More example sentences
- From early accounts onward, the microscopic structure of the edge has been envisioned as a rounded, hemicylindrical rim of hydrophilic headgroups that protects the hydrophobic bilayer interior from contact with water.
- Set up a diode laser and a hemicylindrical acrylic prism to observe the phenomenon of total internal refraction.
- The wrapping straps are attached so that when they are engaged, they align the two hemicylindrical forms to form a single cylinder.
More definitions of hemicylindricalDefinition of hemicylindrical in:
- The US English dictionary