An erect Eurasian plant of the daisy family, resembling a valerian, with clusters of pale purple flowers and hairy stems.
- Eupatorium cannabinum, family Compositae
More example sentences
- The third and most familiar of my American daisies is the Joe Pye weed, Eupatorium purpureum, an infinitely superior plant to our own native hemp agrimony, Euaptorium cannibum.
- A lovely wildflower, hemp agrimony is very attractive to bees and butterflies.
- Again only certain flower species are favoured for nectar, including clover, bramble, thistle and hemp agrimony.
Definition of hemp agrimony in:
- The US English dictionary