Definition of hendecagon in English:
A plane figure with eleven straight sides and angles.
- The regular hendecagon cannot be constructed using the classical Greek rules of geometric construction.
- Though hendecagons are the most flexible polygons we have examined, there is a downside.
- The hendecagons in the model are not quite regular.
- Example sentences
- Likewise, the Susan B. Anthony dollar, in addition to its hendecagonal design, was nice because it featured a leader of the women's suffrage movement.
- The failure of the Susan B. Anthony dollar was largely attributed to its quarter-like size and appearance; it was originally hendecagonal to get around this very problem, but coin people would only take round.
- After a few hendecagonal dollar coins' worth of beer every real Canadian begins to sound off his maniacal laughing leading into the falsetto wailing loon call.
Definition of hendecagon in:
- US English dictionary