noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Abnormal enlargement of the liver.More example sentences
- All of these can be shown by hematologic abnormalities or hepatomegaly with liver test perturbation.
- On examination, he was mildly dehydrated and showed petechiae over his trunk and limbs; no lymphadenopathy, hepatomegaly, splenomegaly, or bone masses were identified.
- Hepatic cysts may cause hepatomegaly or become infected.
More definitions of hepatomegalyDefinition of hepatomegaly in:
- The US English dictionary