- technical term for digestive gland.More example sentences
- Yolk proteins may be produced in follicle cells or the ovary or even the hepatopancreas and fat body.
- Previous studies suggest that the site of decapod crustacean vitellogenin synthesis is the ovary, the hepatopancreas or both.
- For some experiments, samples of gill, claw muscle, hepatopancreas, gonad, and thoracic ganglion were also removed to serve as controls.
More definitions of hepatopancreasDefinition of hepatopancreas in:
- The US English dictionary