noun (plural heptahedra /-drə/ or heptahedrons)
- A solid figure with seven plane faces.More example sentences
- Around the circle - in which the heptahedron lies - another seven-fold star can be constructed.
- Edges vanish, and it becomes a heptahedron, having three rhombic faces and four triangular faces.
- While all of the faces are regular and vertices equivalent, the heptahedron is self-intersecting and is therefore not considered an Archimedean solid.
More definitions of heptahedronDefinition of heptahedron in:
- The US English dictionary