- Used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with a female person or animal previously mentioned: his eyes met hers the choice was hers friends of hers warned herMore example sentences
- Dominic smiled and said he'd love to meet any friend of hers, but inside his heart was dying.
- His eyes met hers, but she got the feeling that he wasn't looking at her, but past her at the wall.
- Just as his lips were about to meet hers, she turned her face to the side and the kiss landed on her cheek.
There is no need for an apostrophe: the spelling should be hers not her’s.
More definitions of hersDefinition of hers in:
- The US English dictionary