noun (plural herstories)[mass noun]
- History viewed from a female or specifically feminist perspective.More example sentences
- For her, a productive response to oppression recognizes that ‘we must at some point understand our history and herstory and our ancestors.’
- Robin Morgan makes it clear from the outset that this book is her personal memoir, not a history (or herstory, a word she says she invented) of the feminist movement.
- I am really impressed by the seriousness and high quality of your newspaper, which belongs to feminist herstory and has never made any concession.
More definitions of herstoryDefinition of herstory in:
- The US English dictionary