adjective & noun• informal
- short for heterosexual.More example sentences
- When I talk about needing lesbian community, my het friends are offended on some level and ask if it really makes a difference.
- While issues surrounding intimacy, trust and condom use are similar for hets, gays and lesbians, the latter two groups face particular concerns because of the lack of acceptance of homosexuality.
- Yet the premise of the show - that a bar can provide the sense of community lonely city dwellers lack - was, and is, at least as relevant to homos as to hets.
More definitions of hetDefinition of het in:
- The US English dictionary