- Denoting an organic compound with a ring structure which is both heterocyclic and aromatic.More example sentences
- Yeast OYE forms charge transfer complexes with a variety of aromatic and heteroaromatic compounds carrying an ionizable hydroxyl group.
- Measurements of optical third-harmonic generation have been made on novel heteroaromatic conjugated polymer thin films.
- Aromatic and heteroaromatic rings are the heart of pharmaceutical design.
More definitions of heteroaromaticDefinition of heteroaromatic in:
- The US English dictionary