- 1Characterized by opposite or alternating polarity.More example sentences
- All cells in the colony are heteropolar, and all setae are directed toward one end of the chain.
- Valves bilaterally symmetrical, isopolar and circular, or heteropolar and subcircular or ± elliptical, with one pole smoothly rounded and the other very slightly pointed.
- A typical heteropolar magnetic bearing system is shown in the figure below.
More definitions of heteropolarDefinition of heteropolar in:
- The US English dictionary