- another term for xenograft.More example sentences
- Chimera reversal occurred in all 5 of the delayed heterotransplants which survived until the 45th day postirradiation.
- The effects of immunosuppression on infection were realized in early heterotransplants even though the primary cause of failure was organ rejection.
- Tumor heterotransplants are thus proposed as relevant models to evaluate new potential anti-tumor agents for treatment of different cancers and to predict clinical response in individual patients.
More definitions of heterotransplantDefinition of heterotransplant in:
- The US English dictionary