- A South American tree of a genus which comprises the rubber trees.
More example sentences
- Genus Hevea, family Euphorbiaceae
- We head east, towards the border of Vietnam through plantations of heveas, cashew nuts, then we walk north to Andong Meas to reach the Se San river.
- On your way to Buea from Douala, stop and take a closer look at heveas (rubber trees), banana trees and African oil palms plantations.
modern Latin, from Quechua hyeve.
More definitions of heveaDefinition of hevea in:
- The US English dictionary