Relating to or using a system of numerical notation that has 16 rather than 10 as its base: a string of hexadecimal characters
More example sentences
- Another common way of writing bit-strings is to use the hexadecimal notation.
- All you have to do is click on the color you want and the hexadecimal code is displayed for you.
- A setup wizard to explain the steps and end the need for obscurities such as hexadecimal codes would go a long way toward making a great technology accessible.
- Example sentences
- The yellow color is expressed hexadecimally as 0xff, 0xff and 0x7f.
- The number is displayed hexadecimally after the main program number.
- In this case, the initial part of the address is trimmed off and is printed hexadecimally, e.g., 0x80004000 prints as 4000.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.