- (Of a display or a photographic or video image) showing a large amount of detail.More example sentences
- Print out a high-res image of the famous person, tear up the pieces, and then glue it onto your paper mache molded mask.
- Since most people in graphic arts now have fast internet access, I want to move into high-res images which may be potentially publishable.
- There are high-res pictures of the 1.5GHz Palamino at the tecChannel site.
late 20th century: from high-resolution.
More definitions of hi-resDefinition of hi-res in:
- The US English dictionary