- A sacred inscription or symbol.More example sentences
- This hierogram is the symbol of the serpent, a circle with a snake passing through it, like a needle and thread.
- The plan on which Abury was built, is that sacred hierogram of the Egyptians and other ancient nations, the circle and snake.
- This explains the Egyptian reliance on hierograms, the Vedic preference for mandalas and yantras, the Druidical oral tradition and the Gnostic Tarot.
More definitions of hierogramDefinition of hierogram in:
- The US English dictionary