- (Especially of a film or television plot) having a striking and easily communicable idea: Cohen’s high-concept script is a nail-biterMore example sentences
- In the movie's satisfyingly high-concept plot, there is more at stake than a man's sense of self in a big city.
- Aside from the high-concept premise, the film's plot is a throwaway, a rigidly routine story involving a Latin American drug lord and some high-powered weapons.
- To help keep the world interested, the whole thing could be filmed for an exciting high-concept reality TV show celebrating human tragedy in grand fashion.
More definitions of high-conceptDefinition of high-concept in:
- The US English dictionary