- 1Expensive, fashionable clothes produced by leading fashion houses: this is about bringing high fashion to normal people [as modifier]: high-fashion clothing for middle-class, urban womenMore example sentences
- It concerns itself not with the high culture of Rome or the high fashion of Milan, but rather with the everyday life of the provincial Italian.
- H & M sells over 500 million items annually, attracting consumers with high fashion and low prices.
- Today, it is the centre of eclectic high fashion and functional art, as well as an oasis of designer pubs, cafes and restaurants.
More definitions of high fashionDefinition of high fashion in:
- The US English dictionary