- The reproduction of sound with little distortion, giving a result very similar to the original: [as modifier]: high-fidelity speakersMore example sentences
- One of the unique features of the new radio station is that it has done away with tapes and compact discs, using a sophisticated computer server to deliver high-fidelity sound, free from noise and signal disturbance.
- We all know that the Internet can carry high-fidelity audio, since many of us have listened to streaming audio music or radio programs using our Internet connection and PC.
- Simply connect it to the network, attach high-fidelity speakers and play.
More definitions of high fidelityDefinition of high fidelity in:
- The US English dictionary