- Financial transactions involving large sums: the world of high financeMore example sentences
- One line of defense is likely to be that while these deals may sound fraudulent to unsophisticated outsiders, they are actually standard transactions in high finance.
- The lid was lifted on the cut-throat world of high finance in America by Tom Wolfe in his 1987 satire The Bonfire of the Vanities.
- Developers, on the other hand, have years and years of experience in the world of high finance.
More definitions of high financeDefinition of high finance in:
- The US English dictionary