- (In radio) a frequency of 3-30 megahertz: [as modifier]: high-frequency words high-frequency hearing lossMore example sentences
- We've added a high-frequency radio to improve communications.
- The tests involve measuring magnetic properties of molecules in the blood samples using high-frequency radio waves.
- There appeared to be no more need for high-frequency radio because of all the modern communications technologies.
More definitions of high frequencyDefinition of high frequency in:
- The US English dictionary