- A lace-up boot with a low heel, reaching to the ankle, worn by the military in the 18th and early 19th centuries.More example sentences
- Despite this car-like performance, the Land Cruiser retains its very high off-road abilities, with permanent four wheel drive, a Torsen central differential and a high-low ratio gearbox.
- The high-low deuces were introduced, and the multiple scoring (where strikes were counted apart from points) was devised.
- Logistics must also link the high-low tourist seasons during which the number of tourist varies, plus the weather seasons.
More definitions of high-lowDefinition of high-low in:
- The US English dictionary