- (Of a filter) transmitting all frequencies above a certain value.More example sentences
- After the second step, we apply the high-pass filter to the pre-processed GPS data.
- The excitation and x-ray pulses pass through a high-pass filter (zirconium foil), which blocks both laser light and low-energy x-ray photons.
- The new GPS based system does not require complicated processing to extract wave data, but simply applies a high-pass filter to point-positioning data.
More definitions of high-passDefinition of high-pass in:
- The US English dictionary