- Ranking highly in a social or professional hierarchy: high-status individualsMore example sentences
- In real life she has become known as a high-status fashion symbol in hip hop.
- At the onset of this research, it was suspected that the Riverside data would suggest the presence of high-status individuals.
- Although our mothers, by and large, continue to treat us as high-status as of right, no one else does.
More definitions of high-statusDefinition of high-status in:
- The US English dictionary