- Advanced technological development, especially in electronics: [as modifier]: high-technology weaponsMore example sentences
- This will make us more cost-competitive and allow us to focus on high-technology engineering and innovation.
- The system was overloaded and the situation was one that managers of high-technology weapon systems worry about all the time.
- To be sure, controlling high-technology medicine poses big challenges in managing treatment.
More definitions of high technologyDefinition of high technology in:
- The US English dictionary