Definition of high-test in English:
1(Of petrol) high-octane.
- When Primm says, ‘You have to run high-test gasoline in a Ferrari,’ he's talking about TO's diet.
- Does this dynamite duo have some high-test fuel in their karate tanks, or did the first Rage and Honor siphon it all away?
- Her thinker was missing on a cylinder or two, thanks to the high-test fuel she kept adding to the tank.
1.1Meeting very high standards: the firm’s high-test offices
More example sentences
- Craddock is totally in his element, playfully mixing high-test method-style acting with broad melodrama in the construction of the fire-cracker-wired Jon.
- During peak times, each store used to sell about $100 worth of the company's high-test coffee drinks every hour; that figure has now doubled.
- But Canadian marijuana is an addictive high-test super-weed - much stronger than marijuana grown elsewhere, right?
Definition of high-test in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan