- Education at universities or similar educational establishments, especially to degree level.More example sentences
- Student debt is set to remain an obstacle to widening access to higher education, research suggests.
- The government and the heads of elite universities argue that more money is needed to fund higher education.
- The number of pupils from his school entering higher education has doubled in a year.
More definitions of higher educationDefinition of higher education in:
- The US English dictionary