adjective (hillier, hilliest)
- Having many hills: a remote hilly districtMore example sentences
- Their collection of photographs contains a pictorial history of the hilly district.
- I had a bicycle, but in our hilly district ten miles was about the perimeter for that.
- The steep slopes and hilly terrain allow water to rush down to the sea.
- More example sentences
- She knew it was one of the two because of the grassy, hilliness of the area.
- Before you use the template, please review the definitions for the four degrees of hilliness shown below the template.
- New this year is a hilliness rating for the longest loop of the ride.
More definitions of hillyDefinition of hilly in:
- The US English dictionary