noun (plural himbos)• informal , • humorous
- A good-looking but unintelligent young man: how did she trick audiences conditioned to drool over himbos into falling for a middle-aged guy with a slight case of rheumatism?More example sentences
- He does seem like just a pretty face without much going on upstairs (a '30s version of the himbo).
- The blond himbo can actually make a decision?
- It's truly sad when an animated bit of celluloid from 1969 has more personality, charisma, and raw sex appeal than our bleached bland himbo Fred.
More definitions of himboDefinition of himbo in:
- The US English dictionary