Definition of hip-huggers in English:
plural nounchiefly North American
- She was wearing tight blue jean hip-huggers, a white spaghetti strapped shirt, and a tight white fishnet top.
- Faith picked out a pair of faded, blue jean, hip-huggers and a blue jean tube top that zipped closed in the front.
- Pulling on her hip-huggers Jazlyn felt the disgust she always felt when pulling on these ‘revealing’ pants.
- Example sentences
- He had hoped he would never see her again, but there she was all hip-hugging vinyl and crimson lipstick.
- The young staff wear hip looking, hip-hugging jeans - this is ‘casual Friday’ - and hunch over hot computer terminals.
- Are you wearing the beaded accessories along with backless Gucci tops and peddle-pushers or embroidered hip-hugging jeans?
Definition of hip-huggers in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia