nounchiefly North American
- Hipsters.More example sentences
- She was wearing tight blue jean hip-huggers, a white spaghetti strapped shirt, and a tight white fishnet top.
- Faith picked out a pair of faded, blue jean, hip-huggers and a blue jean tube top that zipped closed in the front.
- Pulling on her hip-huggers Jazlyn felt the disgust she always felt when pulling on these ‘revealing’ pants.
- More example sentences
- He had hoped he would never see her again, but there she was all hip-hugging vinyl and crimson lipstick.
- The young staff wear hip looking, hip-hugging jeans - this is ‘casual Friday’ - and hunch over hot computer terminals.
- Are you wearing the beaded accessories along with backless Gucci tops and peddle-pushers or embroidered hip-hugging jeans?
More definitions of hip-huggersDefinition of hip-huggers in:
- The US English dictionary