adjective (hippy-dippier, hippy-dippiest)• informal
- Rejecting conventional practices or behaviour in a way perceived to be vague and unconsidered or foolishly idealistic: hippy-dippy experiments in alternative birthsMore example sentences
- Back in the hippy-dippy, pre-baby days, when I was full of high ideals and energy, I vowed, ‘No television!’
- This hippy-dippy, tie-dyed, rainbow-loving, granola-eating, unicorn-riding, flitting through the arugula garden look is just not working for you.
- Their group, an almost perfect balance of attentive Euro-efficiency and hippy-dippy tree-hugging, just exuded low carbon emissions.
More definitions of hippy-dippyDefinition of hippy-dippy in:
- The US English dictionary