Another term for histogenesis.
- In turn, euconodont and paraconodont elements are more similar, in terms of histology and histogeny, than either is to protoconodont elements.
- By virtue of their histogeny and mature properties such hypermineralized hard tissues as coronoin and acrodin are clearly distinguished from any sort of dentines.
- Example sentences
- The histogenic phase encompasses the time during which the majority of growth and differentiation of tissues occur.
- Hopefully, an extensive histogenic analysis of the N4 generation will be possible.
- Consequent neural crest-mediated changes to molecular and histogenic programs of craniofacial development can then be observed.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: hist|ogeny
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.