Definition of histogeny in English:
Another term for histogenesis.
- In turn, euconodont and paraconodont elements are more similar, in terms of histology and histogeny, than either is to protoconodont elements.
- By virtue of their histogeny and mature properties such hypermineralized hard tissues as coronoin and acrodin are clearly distinguished from any sort of dentines.
- Example sentences
- The histogenic phase encompasses the time during which the majority of growth and differentiation of tissues occur.
- Hopefully, an extensive histogenic analysis of the N4 generation will be possible.
- Consequent neural crest-mediated changes to molecular and histogenic programs of craniofacial development can then be observed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan