another term for histogenesis.
More example sentences
- In turn, euconodont and paraconodont elements are more similar, in terms of histology and histogeny, than either is to protoconodont elements.
- By virtue of their histogeny and mature properties such hypermineralized hard tissues as coronoin and acrodin are clearly distinguished from any sort of dentines.
- More example sentences
- The histogenic phase encompasses the time during which the majority of growth and differentiation of tissues occur.
- Hopefully, an extensive histogenic analysis of the N4 generation will be possible.
- Consequent neural crest-mediated changes to molecular and histogenic programs of craniofacial development can then be observed.