- (In the game of curling) a line marked across either end of a curling rink at one sixth of the rink’s length from the tee. No sweeping is allowed until a stone has crossed the first line.More example sentences
- All stones must be released before reaching the hog line and from within two feet of the centre line.
- Once released, the stone must pass beyond the hog line at the other end of the ice to remain in play.
- When it goes by the near hog line it may look like it will be a three, but end up being a one or a five.
More definitions of hog lineDefinition of hog line in:
- The US English dictionary