- A tiny insectivorous bat with a piglike nose and no tail, native to Thailand. It is the smallest known bat.
More example sentences
- Craseonycteris thonglongyai, the only member of the family Craseonycteridae
- The Kitti's hog-nosed bat forages for insects around the canopy of bamboo and teak trees in Thailand.
- The smallest bat is Kitti's hog-nosed bat that is the size of a jelly bean and weighs less than a penny.
- The hog-nosed bat from Thailand is probably the smallest of all bats and is among the smallest of mammals.
More definitions of hog-nosed batDefinition of hog-nosed bat in:
- The US English dictionary