(also hog's back)
- A long hill or mountain ridge with steep sides.More example sentences
- It wasn't that far of a drive, about ten minutes or so to the other side of the hogback and then five minutes to get to the place.
- In addition, he discovered the first Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus skeletons in the hogback ridge to the southwest of the Table Mountains.
- I reached the summit of the hog's back mountain without difficulty, and rested at the cross on its peak.
More definitions of hogbackDefinition of hogback in:
- The US English dictionary