noun (plural holes-in-one)Golf
- A shot that enters the hole from the tee with no intervening shots.More example sentences
- At Oak Hill golf course, in 1989, there were four holes-in-one on the same hole.
- The last thing in my mind when I approached the tee was making a hole-in-one.
- The highlight of the day-long competition though was set by one of the 16 female golfers, who recorded a hole-in-one on the ninth hole.
More definitions of hole-in-oneDefinition of hole-in-one in:
- The US English dictionary