- A site for holidaymakers with accommodation, entertainment, and leisure facilities.More example sentences
- We were taken on daytrips to the countryside and various seaside resorts and we always had the most wonderful 2 weeks summer holiday at a holiday camp usually with a lot of aunts and uncles, and it was always something to look forward to.
- John and Lorraine learned that the girls had bought some vodka from an off-licence on their way to a disco at the holiday camp where they were staying.
- Laura worked as an entertainer at a holiday camp and left the company last year after being offered a singing job in Cyprus.
More definitions of holiday campDefinition of holiday camp in:
- The US English dictionary