- (In the US) the period of time from Thanksgiving until New Year, including such festivals as Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa.More example sentences
- Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and excellent New Year's.
- The company added that it was looking forward to strong sales in the Christmas holiday season.
- With the holiday season behind us and the new year ahead, it's time for a fresh start.
More definitions of holiday seasonDefinition of holiday season in:
- The US English dictionary