1A three-dimensional image formed by the interference of light beams from a laser or other coherent light source.
- Those blend at the chip with unfettered laser light to create a hologram of the tumor interior.
- One entire hangar was dedicated to video art and films, as well as kinetic light art and holograms.
- Several times, he crossed the path of the beams and distorted the communication hologram image.
1.1A photograph of an interference pattern which, when suitably illuminated, produces a three-dimensional image.
- The new licences meet international standards, featuring micro-printing, holograms and images only visible in ultraviolet light.
- These were real IDs in fake names, with all the holograms and micro printing and whatever else the driver's licenses have to make them hard to forge.
- Maybe one day soon you'll have polarization holograms in your wallet protecting your data.
Definition of hologram in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.