- A system of banking whereby transactions are performed directly by telephone or over the Internet.More example sentences
- Besides home banking through Internet and telephone banking, the banks use a variety of channels to connect the client with its sales force and its operations.
- The search for new interfaces also leads to new delivery channels like kiosking and home banking, which provide similarly attractive opportunities for customers.
- The growing popularity of internet and home banking has finally forced UK banks to speed up the time it takes to transfer funds between accounts.
More definitions of home bankingDefinition of home banking in:
- The US English dictionary